|Notice: Kramp is unavailable and was removed automatically from the game in version Beta v.1.11.3 after end of the event.|
Its Special Attack is the same as the The Blind One (Charging into the wall after 5 attacks).
Charging into any of the small barrels on the map will result in it exploding and doing 400 damage to Kramp. Stand close to a barrel, then dodge his attack. Each barrel can only be used once. After, four buffed parasites will spawn and charge at you. Kill them quickly before they start doing lots of damage to you.
Waves of crawlers will spawn after the explosion and will try to damage the large explosive barrel (they will not attack you at all). Do not let them damage the barrel too much, or else it will explode, instantly killing you. A grenade launcher, or very high dps guns are recommended to fend off the large waves of crawlers. The barrel will begin smoking if low on health.
After charging into a barrel, Kramp will run away and feast on dead bodies to regain health, like the Blind One. He will restore 200 health if interrupted. Do not try to stop him, because he will start to attack you again if he is interrupted.
After charging into four barrels, Kramp will be defeated. You will still need to kill the fourth wave of zombies to finish the battle.
Do not let Kramp charge into the big explosive barrel. It will cause it to explode and kill you.
- Pattern "Skulls" (rare)
- 1 First Aid Kit, 2 First Aid Kit, 3 First Aid Kit, 1 Roasted Turkey, 2 Roasted Turkey, 3 Roasted Turkey
- 2 Steel Bar, 3 Steel Bar, 1 Steel Plate
- 1 Electronic Circuit, 1 Engine Part, 1 White Paint, 1 Wrench, 2 Wrench
- C-4 Explosive, Mechanic's Box, 1 Repair Kit
- 3 Aluminium Bar, 4 Aluminium Bar, 5 Aluminium Bar, 1 Aluminium Plate, 2 Aluminium Plate, 3 Aluminium Plate
- 1 Dry Food, 1 Treat for Dogs
- 1 Batteries, 1 Camera, 1 Expensive Watches, 1 Flashlight, 1 Light Bulb, 1 Mobile Phone, 1 USB Drive, 1 Wrench
- 2 Gasoline, 3 Gasoline
- 3 Copper Bar, 4 Copper Bar, 5 Copper Bar, 3 Aluminium Wire, 4 Aluminium Wire, 5 Aluminium Wire
- 5 Spring
- 1 Big Bones (rare)
- 1 Yule Log
- 1 Carbon Composite, 1 Factory Parts, 1 Gun Oil, 1 Hi-Tech Components, 1 Lens
- 1 Energy Drink
- How To Defeat 2nd Boss "Kramp" At Infected Junkyard (1.11.3) ! Last Day On Earth SurvivalmTurboGamer
- EASY AND BEST WAY TO KILL KRAMP 2ND EVENT | LAST DAY ON EARTH: SURVIVALResbakk Gaming
- How To Kill Kramp Boss in Last Day on Earth SurvivalZ.D. YT
- Introduced in Beta v.1.11.3