I just downloaded the game on my new phone and there is an account already there a level 95 account idk how to delete it can someone help me. I switched from ios to Samsung for the first time so that means my account is new.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this game multiplayer?
A: Not yet. You’re currently playing in a single-player version of the map. Enemy "players" that you encounter are AI Survivors as are their bases. As such, no one can actually raid your base at this point. You can't chat with other players or start a clan either.
Q: Where to I find ___/How do I build ___?
A: As this game is in the "beta" stage, many items have not yet been implemented in the game. This includes the ATV, Radio Tower etc. Visit Unavailable Blueprints for more information.
Q: How do I get to new areas?
A: Currently, you can't. None of the Transportation that unlocks new areas can be completed. While you can begin building the ATV, key components (the ATV Transmission) are not yet able to be found in the game to complete it.
Q: Will there be a wipe/reset before launch?
A: Most likely. The developers have already stated that there will probably be some form of wipe, but are unsure of when and how much information will be reset. They have mentioned that they would like to "save as much data as possible," which could mean things like earned XP is transferred through the wipe.
Q: When will this game come out of "beta/early access"?
A: A timeline for completion has not been released. Updates have been released on a nearly weekly schedule though.
Q: I'm on iOS, Why can't I update to the latest version?
A: The Apple store typically gets game updates 2-3 days after GooglePlay.
Q: How do I change my base layout?
A: Visit the Base Builder page for more information. Keep in mind that you cannot move floors or walls. These can only be deleted and do not offer a scrap value. Furniture, however, can be moved freely and put into inventory without being permanently deleted.
Q: Why is some of the information wrong on the wiki?
A: As with any wiki, some erroneous information can be introduced by an editor. However, since updates have been introduced about weekly to this game (which modifies existing content in addition to adding new content), it could simply be that the information is outdated and it may be fixed soon.
Q:what are some items that are not yet in the beta version of Last Day On Earth™
A:in fact, there are many items not available to players (Crafting the following guns may cause problems to your game),torture chair,electronic lab,S&W magnum,dragonov,radio tower,atv (can be finished but will not work until alpha version or future update),take note that I have gone through alot of trouble to get this out there so the same doesn't happen to any of you, and that this post will be edited as soon as i get new info. Good luck in the wasteland and stay safe survivors of the zombie apocalypse!hi
- You receive 3 Bottle of Water and 3 Baked Beans daily in your Inbox. These can be transferred to your inventory at any location.
- You receive a free Machete after you die a few times. This only happens one time.
- At the closest green forest, Pine Bushes, there is an AI Survivor that has around 40 HP. If you kill him, he has a chopper wheel and some other cool stuff.
- Spend your Craft Points wisely. Not all Recipes can be unlocked at max level. If you reset your Craft Points and learn different Recipes, you keep any previously made items.
- Create 2 Garden Beds and a Rain Catcher as soon as possible to make hunger/thirst less of an issue.
- Experience points (XP) are gained from harvesting and combat, not crafting.
- When you gain a level, your health refills to maximum.
- See the Beginner's Guide for more!
- To view an item tooltip, tap and hold on the item to make a dialogue box to appear.
- The limit on most stackable items in a slot is 20. Coupons can stack 50 per slot.
- There is a 'pocket' slot in the inventory screen. An additional weapon, food, or healing item can be stored here for a quick swap/use from your main screen.
- Be aware that healing items are automatically consumed from the quick slot button.
- To transfer items between inventory screens, in addition to drag and drop, you can also sometimes double click.
- You can only view your Hunger/Thirst levels in the Inventory screen, however an icon appears above your head when critically low (<20 Hunger/Thirst).
- Unlike weapons, Tools do not need to be equipped for use.
- Tools are "consumed" in order of where they are in your inventory, from top-left to bottom-right.
- When harvesting a node or attacking, you can tap and hold instead of continually tapping an action button.
- To collect only a certain item from a resource zone, split a stack of that item until it fills all empty spaces in your backpack. This causes your character to only collect this item on Auto mode.
- Before leaving a resource location, eat/drink excess food. They are lost when you travel away from the area.
- You can craft items and edit your inventory at the world map screen. This prevents the chance of enemy attacks and your hunger/thirst from depleting.
- A Sneaking attack from behind your target deals 3 times your normal damage. You can usually only use this on targets that are not aware of your presence. This only works for melee weapons.
- If you attack from the weapons maximum range, you are more likely to be able to get a second hit before a slower moving/shorter ranged enemy can strike.
- Opening a box/chest takes you out of Sneak mode.
- If you are overwhelmed in a fight, leave the zone completely. You'll be able to access your inventory screen to get prepared and the enemies may reset depending on the zone and type of enemy. AI survivors will generally disappear, but any zombies will remain with any partial damage taken.
- Toxic Spitters, Floater Bloaters, and Toxic Bloaters have area of effect (AoE) special attacks that can damage other enemies in addition to yourself. Sometimes you can use this to your advantage.
- Be aware of your Cleanliness rating. If you receive a red indicator, enemies can spot you easier and you will be unable to sneak near enemies. The Toxic Spitter's special attack quickly degrades your cleanliness.
- You can outrun Roamers, Floater Bloaters, and Frenzied Giants. This can be used to possibly loot an item without killing them.
- Now, you can kill TBO with common weapons. But still, better not attack him.
- If you need to access your inventory in the middle of fighting an enemy, (to heal, etc.) you can put the player on auto mode to attack while you sift through your inventory.
- If you’re about to die, or were cornered, you can force close the app to effectively escape harm’s way and appear back on the map when you come back to the app.
- At zones where progress does not reset (e.g. bunker main levels), if you die, you can generally loot the items you were carrying upon your return.
- If you believe you may die, it may be best to leave your most valuable items at home.
- To reset harvest zones, you can travel to any location and return.
- Bunker main areas do not reset.
- Temporary instances (e.g. Bunker subfloors, Humanitarian Aid Drop, the Dealer, etc.) reset when the timer ends.
- Resource zones reset as soon as you travel away from the location.
- For extra storage at your home location, items can be left in your Workstations
- Most Workstations have a placement limit of two.
- To upgrade a wall, the adjacent floor must be at an equivalent level.
- Doors cost more materials to upgrade than walls.
- You may not have to build walls or traps currently, since multiplayer has not yet been implemented and there is no way for your base to be looted. Additionally, the zombie horde can generally destroy lower level walls.
- The Doormat placement sets your spawn location when you enter your Home. You can place it inside to spawn in the safety of your base.
- Building vehicles and some other items have two phases not apparent from the blueprint list. If you pick up a vehicle part, but are unsure of its use, it may be best to hold on to it for the second phase of assembly. Some of these parts are extremely rare.
- An efficient way to reset Hunger, Thirst, Pee, and Cleanliness levels, is to die at your Home. Your items will be easily retrievable from your corpse.