|The above video was added by FANDOM's Staff, not members of the Last Day on Earth: Survival Wiki. Please take notice that the above video may contain inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding the article's subject matter.|
The Dealer is a random event that appears on the World Map after a player builds a CB Radio. Once you have a CB Radio you have to tune it to the right pitch to find his message. If you accept it he will tell you what to bring as well as his location. He will trade you his Weapon Crate if you give him the items or materials he needs.
The Dealer can be attacked but can only be damaged by a Shotgun (dealing 1 damage per shot) or an Milkor MGL (most called Grenade Launcher), dealing the number of damage is 3. When you attack him three times, he will turn hostile and attack you with his M16.
WARNING: Once the Dealer becomes hostile he remains that way even if you go to another zone. You can remove his hostility by closing and relaunching LDoE. (This will reset him to his original friendly attitude.)
If a player activates auto mode near the Dealer, the player will start attacking the Dealer, so be careful!
Below is a simple list of what the Dealer has been seen trading for.
- 5 Carrot Stew, 5 Jerky
- 10 Carrot Stew, 10 Jerky
- 3 Bandages, 1 First Aid Kit, 10 Alcohol
- 5 Bandages, 1 First Aid Kit, 5 Alcohol
- 10 Bandages, 2 First Aid Kit
- 10 Baked Beans, 1 Beer
- 15 Nails, 20 Rope
- 10 Iron Bar, 20 Piece of Cloth
- 15 Iron Bar, 5 Pine Plank, 20 Leather
- 10 Rope, 15 Nails
- 20 Rope, 10 Nails
- 5 Stone Brick, 10 Iron Bar, 5 Pine Plank, 10 Leather
- 10 Stone Brick, 5 Iron Bar, 10 Pine Plank, 5 Leather
- 10 Stone Brick, 20 Iron Bar, 10 Pine Plank
- 1 Medical Table
- 1 Medical Table, 1 Woodworking Bench
- 1 Sewing Table
- 1 Stonecutter's Table, 1 Sewing Table
- 1 Woodworking Bench, 1 Stonecutter's Table
- 1 Beer, 2 Cigarettes
- 1 Gold Bar, 1 Expensive Watches
- 1 Lock and Key, 20 Carrots, 5 Thick Fabric
- 1 Mobile Phone, 1 Cigarettes
- 1 USB Drive, 1 Expensive Watches
- 5 Duct Tape, 5 Ball Bearing, 3 Transistor, 8 Rubber Parts
- 10 Duct Tape, 2 Transistor, 7 Rubber Parts
- 5 Rubber Parts, 8 Bolts, 5 Wiring, 10 Ball Bearing
- 5 Wiring, 3 Transistor, 10 Bolts
- 4 Stone Brick, 7 Iron Bar, 4 Pine Plank, 7 Leather (With Trader Skill)
- 7 Stone Brick, 4 Iron Bar, 7 Pine Plank, 4 Leather (With Trader Skill)
- 1 Mobile Phone (With Trader Skill)
- 1 Steel Plate, 5 Aluminium Bar, 3 Air Filter, 1 Electronic Circuit
- 1 Steel Plate, 2 Aluminium Bar, 1 Air Filter, 1 Electronic Circuit (With Trader Skill)
- 2 Aluminium Plate, 1 C-4 Explosive, 2 Steel Bar, 5 Engine Part
(Earn on the Bunker Alfa is the good way to get those stuff)
Chinese New Year 2018
- Red Envelope (cost 20): When used gives 300 experience points
- Dumplings (cost 75): When used, increases the amount of produced ore and tree for 10 minutes
- Tang Yuan (cost 75): When used, there is a chance to inflict critical damage with a long-range weapon for 10 minutes
- Zombie Collar (cost 500): Used for temporary winning zombies to your side. Works only for 5 zombies at a time.
- Pumpkin Helmet (cost 1000): Protects the head and brains, but disappears soon after the holiday is over. Armor: 6
- Pattern "Halloween'17" (cost 5000): Allows you to repaint your Chopper.
- There is a bug in which the event timer would only tick down when in the app (this has only been tested with the Dealer so far). To clarify: if you walk toward the timed location, close the app, then only log back AFTER your avatar reaches it, when your avatar leaves, the location timer will be what was when you closed the app. This can result in significant energy savings on the Dealer's double visits; i.e., the Dealer with a 25-minute timer that is 20 minutes' walking distance away can be visited twice without any energy spent.
- Prior to Beta v.1.5.2, the name of the Dealer was the Trader. As of Beta v.1.5.3, the screen that appears when you chat with this NPC still says "Trader."
- Renamed from Dealer to Dealer Joe in Beta v.1.9.7