InformationThe Dealer is a random event that appears on the World Map after a player builds a CB Radio. He will trade you his Weapon Crate if you give him the items or materials he needs.
WARNING: Once the Dealer becomes hostile he remains that way even if you go to another zone. You can remove his hostility by closing and relaunching LDoE. (This will reset him to his original friendly attitude.)
If a player activates auto mode near the Dealer, the player will start attacking the Dealer.
Below is a simple list of what the Dealer has been seen trading for.
- 10 Bandages, 2 First Aid Kit
- 10 Stone Brick, 5 Iron Bar, 10 Pine Plank, 5 Leather
- 5 Rubber Parts, 8 Bolts, 5 Wiring, 10 Ball Bearing
- 3 Bandages, 1 First Aid Kit, 10 Alcohol
- 1 Woodworking Bench, 1 Stonecutter's Table
- 5 Wiring, 3 Transistor, 10 Bolts
- 1 Cigarettes, 1 Mobile Phone
- 10 Baked Beans, 1 Beer
- 1 Woodworking Bench, 1 Medical Table
- 5 Carrot Stew, 5 Jerky
- 15 Nails, 20 Rope
- 20 Rope, 10 Nails
- 1 Sewing Table
- 5 Bandages, 1 First Aid Kit, 5 Alcohol
- 15 Iron Bar, 5 Pine Plank, 20 Leather
- 10 Bandages, 2 First Aid Kit
- 10 Carrot Stew, 10 Jerky
- 1 Gold Bar, 1 Expensive Watch
- 1 USB Drive, 1 Expensive Watch
- 10 Duct Tape, 2 Transistor, 7 Rubber Parts
- 5 Duct Tape, 5 Ball Bearing, 3 Transistor, 8 Rubber Parts
- 1 Medical Table
- 1 Stonecutter's Table, 1 Sewing Table
- 10 Stone Brick, 20 Iron Bar, 10 Pine Plank
- 1 Beer, 2 Cigarettes
- 6 Mobile Phone, 1 cigarettes
- 10 Iron Bar, 20 Piece of Cloth
- 1 Lock and Key, 20 Carrots, 5 Thick Fabric
- 10 Rope, 15 Nails
After update 1.7.12, the Dealer may offer to trade a Puppy in a Box instead of a Weapon Crate. These trades usually involve rare to extremely rare metals (aluminum, copper, and steel), vehicle parts (ex. Air Filters), and other items (ex. Electronic Circuits).
Chinese New Year 2018
You can earn points in his store by trading in Kumquats (3 pts), Paper Lanterns (x pts), and Holiday Gold Bars (9 pts). With these points, you can buy:
- Red Envelope (cost 20): When used gives 300 experience points
- Dumplings (cost 75): When used, increases the amount of produced ore and tree for 10 minutes
- Tang Yuan (cost 75): When used, there is a chance to inflict critical damage with a long-range weapon for 10 minutes
During the 2017 Halloween holiday, the Dealer had guests: Frankie Stein and his shackle-controlled pet zombie, Pumpkinhead. He also has an empty chopper featuring the holiday-themed paint pattern.
You can earn points in his store by trading in teeth (2 pts. ea.), eyeballs (4 pts. ea), and brain (10 pts. ea.). With these points, you can buy:
- Zombie Collar (cost 500): Used for temporary winning zombies to your side. Works only for 5 zombies at a time.
- Pumpkin Helmet (cost 1000): Protects the head and brains, but disappears soon after the holiday is over. Armor: 6
- Pattern "Halloween'17" (cost 5000): Allows you to repaint your Chopper.
- There is a bug in which the event timer would only tick down when in the app (this has only been tested with the Dealer so far). To clarify: if you walk toward the timed location, close the app, then only log back AFTER your avatar reaches it, when your avatar leaves, the location timer will be what was when you closed the app. This can result in significant energy savings on the Dealer's double visits; i.e., the Dealer with a 25-minute timer that is 20 minutes' walking distance away can be visited twice without any energy spent.