InformationThe Dealer is a random event that appears on the World Map after a player builds a CB Radio. He will trade his Weapon Crate if you give him the items or materials he needs..
The Dealer can be attacked but can only be damaged by a Shotgun (will deal 1 damage per shot), When you attack him three times, he will turn hostile and attack you with his M16 WARNING: Once the Dealer becomes hostile he remains that way even if you go to another zone. You can remove his hostility by closing and relaunching LDoE. (This will reset him to his original friendly attitude).
If a player activates auto mode near the Dealer, the player will start attacking the Dealer.
Below is a simple list of what the Dealer has been seen trading for. Please add entries as you make trips to the Dealer.
- 10 Bandages, 2 First Aid Kit (seen 6x)
- 10 Pine Plank, 10 Stone Brick, 5 Iron Bar, 5 Leather (seen 5x)
- 5 Rubber Parts, 8 Bolts, 5 Wiring, 10 Ball Bearing (seen 3x)
- 3 Bandages, 1 First Aid Kit, 10 Alcohol (seen 4x)
- 1 Woodworking Bench, 1 Stonecutter's Table (seen 3x)
- 5 Wiring, 3 Transistor, 10 Bolts (seen 3x)
- 1 Cigarettes, 1 Mobile Phone (seen 3x)
- 10 Baked Beans, 1 Beer (seen 4x)
- 1 Woodworking Bench, 1 Medical Table (seen 3x)
- 5 Carrot Stew, 5 Jerky (seen 2x)
- 15 Nails, 20 Rope ("seen 2x")
- 10 Nails, 20 Rope ("seen 2x")
- 1 Sewing Table
- 5 Bandages, 1 First Aid Kit, 5 Alcohol
- 15 Iron Bar, 5 Pine Plank, 20 Leather
- 10 Bandages, 2 First Aid Kit
- 10 Carrot Stew, 10 Jerky
- 1 Gold Bar, 1 Expensive Watch ("seen 3x")
- 1 USB Drive, 1 Expensive Watch
- 10 Duct Tape, 2 Transistor, 7 Rubber Parts
- 5 Duct Tape, 5 Ball Bearing, 3 Transistor, 7 Rubber Parts
- 1 Medical Table
- 1 Stonecutter's Table, 1 Sewing Table
- 20 Iron Bar, 10 Pine Plank, 10 Stone Brick
- 1 Beer, 2 Cigarettes
- 6 Mobile Phone, 1 cigarettes
- 10 Iron Bar, 20 Piece of Cloth
- 1 Lock and Key, 20 Carrots, 5 Thick Fabric
- 10 Rope, 15 Nails
- There is a bug where event timer would only tick down when in the app ( This has only been tested with the Dealer so far). To clarify: if you walk towards timed location, close the app, then only log back AFTER your avatar reaches it, when your avatar leaves, location timer will be what was when you closed the app. This can result in significant energy savings on the Dealer double visits. Ie. the Dealer with 25 min timer that is 20 min walking distance away, can be visited twice without any energy spent.