NEW IN VERSION 1.9.3
There's a new location in the game - Crooked Creek Farm. The location is constantly on the map and update once in a couple of days. In order to get to the Farm, you have to assemble a bridge over an infected stream. Don't worry, you won't need turning machineries from electronics circuits. Planks, metal and something pretty simple will be enough.
NEW ZOMBIES AND BOSS
Good old raiders will keep your company at a country disco as well as new enemies: infected bulls, farmer zombies and their leader - Ravager. Get ready, there's going to be a fight at dances.
The further into the woods, the more attractive rewards become. When strolling through the new location, make sure to find a special box with a heavy lock - there's something interesting hidden in it. You'll have to cut the lock there with the bench, don't take it home with you!
Chance of gas tank drop in the bunker increased again. Now you can call for luck and get the tank on the Farm as well!
Crooked Creek Farm is a permanent location on the Global Map.
You will have to build Crossing only once.
The possibility of open barn doors are 50%.
If you hang around the barn entrance when the doors are shaking it increases the chance of them opening. But you must be there to witness this, if you run off the chance of them opening greatly drops.
When you put the Farm chest in saw machine, 2 more Rotten Yokel will appear.
Contents 18-19-20-21 items:
- Hammer, Shovel
- Common modification blueprint, Rare modification blueprint
- 1 Engine Part, Signal Amplifier, 5 Spring, 1 Steel Plate
- 1 Engine Part
- 1 Black Paint, 2 Black Paint, 1 Blue Paint, 1 Green Paint, 1 Red Paint, 2 Red Paint, 1 White Paint, 1 Yellow Paint
- 1 Black Paint, 2 Black Paint, 1 Blue Paint, 1 Green Paint, 1 Red Paint, 1 Yellow Paint
- 5 Bandages, 3 First Aid Kit
- 5 Aluminium Bar, 5 Iron Plate
- 1 Camera, 2 Expensive Watches, 1 Flashlight, 1 Light Bulb, 1 Mobile Phone, 2 Mobile Phone, 1 USB Drive, 1 Wrench, 2 Wrench
- 1 Batteries, 1 Camera, 1 Flashlight, 1 Light Bulb, 1 Mobile Phone, 1 USB Drive, 1 Wrench
- 1 Bunker Documents, 1 Mountain Region Magazine, 1 Northern Forest Magazine, 1 Pine Forest Magazine, 1 Survivor's Diary
- 5 Baked Beans, 1 Beer, 5 Carrot, 1 Energy Drink, 5 Jerky, 1 Roasted Turkey, 1 Strong Alcohol
- 3 Aluminium Wire, 3 Copper Bar
- 5 Adhesive, 5 Nails, 5 Leather, 5 Thick Fabric
- 3 Ball Bearing, 3 Bolts, 3 Rubber Parts, 3 Transistor, 3 Wiring
- Beanie, Reinforced Beanie, Tactical Cap
- Reinforced Jacket, Reinforced Shirt, Tactical Body Armor, Thick Jacket
- Denim Jeans, Reinforced Jeans, Reinforced Trousers, Tactical Trousers
- Reinforced Boots, Reinforced Sneakers, Tactical Boots, Work Boots
- Cleaver with modifications, Machete with modifications, Metal Pipe with modifications, Scythe, Skull Crusher with modifications
- AK-47, Glock 17, M16, Shotgun, Flare Gun
- Rotten Yokel 150 HP
- Rotten Yokel 80 HP hidden on hay
- Savage Giant 250 HP
- Infected Bull 300 HP
- Ravager 2000 HP
- Fast Biter 80 HP
- Diseased Wolf 100 HP
- Raider 100 HP
- 1 Storage 5 slots/trunk car
- 1 Storage 5 slots/mailbox
- 3 Storage 20 slots/bags
- 1 Storage 10 slots/Chopper inside barn
- 1 Storage 20 slots/living room inside house
- 2 Storage 20 slots/bedroom inside house
- 1 Farm chest 60 slots
- 6 Dead Tree = 18 Pine Log
- 2 Oak Tree = 4 Oak Log
- 2 Puppy (1 inside barn)
- Introduced in Beta v.1.9.3
- Changed and added new elements on layout in Beta v.1.9.4
- Storage/Chopper inside barn increase 5 to 10 slots in Beta v.1.9.4
- If you Damage the Ravager and leave the farm, it will completely Heal.