If you have issue please contact the developers on
- The occasional zombie will spawn in your home-zone. This zombie can spawn inside your house, even with completed walls.
- The Zombie Horde can also spawn inside your house.
- If you have 14 energy and try to run to a location that costs 15 energy (as an example) it will ask if you want to use coins to recharge. When you do, you will have 85 energy left - it does not count what you had (in this case, 14 energy lost)
- If your inventory is full and you cut down a tree/mine a rock, e.t.c. you will see a message saying you're full as you harvest but you lose the mats and the node will be gone. They do not drop on the ground. Not necessarily a bug but notable.
- This also happens with water/beans. If you consume a Bottle of Water or Baked Beans with no open inventory spaces you lose the container.
- If you want to start over, you have to make a new character on a new server. On your phone go to Settings>manage apps>clear data - you can select a new server on restart. WARNING: If you already binded your data on your account, it is impossible to clear it. Use another email.
- Sometimes if you eat your Baked Beans too fast it doesn't generate an Empty Can.
- When you walk to a destination and log out, then log back in the next day, you'll see that the character is stuck somewhere along the journey. This is a common bug associated when the app updates WHILE you are walking to a certain destination. to fix this, simply clear data. (This is where the account binding comes handy)
- If you have spike traps around your house, you can get damaged through the wall.
- I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but it is something to be noted that when in any of the green or yellow areas you can come across a chest without any items inside.
- Going into plane parts and ship is possible
- Wolves can spawn in plane parts and one zombie in many last day on earth videos on youtube has been shown to spawn in the ship
- Getting stuck in buildings with build mode is still possible
- Alternatively, placing furniture over the player’s corpse will result in the corpse being stretched/warped the next time the area is loaded, which will stay in that position even after the furniture is removed (See the glitch normally in action(thought to be a T-pose) Plus a really funny picture of the glitch in action.)
- When completing the Ship Wreck event, make sure not to talk to the sailor while standing under the Loot Box. He will tell you to move, and you will miss the reward, and just get the option to buy 5 crates.
- Moving as soon as the ‘trail’ starts when the player swings a weapon will result in the weapon always having the trail (See Image.)
- Switching back and fourth with two weapons with the extra slot will reset the walk animation, causing the player to “Stutterstep”.
- This also happens when the player sneaks and walks.