|Notice: This item is currently not craftable because ATV Transmission is unavailable in the game.|
- “Allows you to build an ATV to reach far territories in comfort.”
- —Blueprint description
"Allows you to build an ATV to reach far territories in comfort."
The ATV is an essential vehicle for any survivors who want to travel further from home. It is the second vehicle to be unlocked.
Like the Chopper, completing the ATV consists of two phases. The first is crafting the "structure" in your base. The second is assembling the ATV itself, which requires additional components.
- Placement: Stone Floor (lvl.3)
- Max: 1
- Grid Size: 3x3
- Orientation: 1 position
- 320 Bolts
- 100 Ball Bearings
- 1 ATV Transmission
- 1 ATV Gas Tank
- 250 Thick Fabric
- 500 Scrap Metal
- 150 Rubber Parts
- 16 ATV Wheels
- 120 Wiring
- 200 Engine Parts
It was said by Kefir that some vehicles were made to be constructed by clans. This might be the reason why finalization of the ATV requires 200 engine parts.
200 Engine Part can still be obtainable, if you has play the game in a long time ago.
- Prior to release, the assembly requirements included an ATV Tarpaulin. This was subsequently replaced by 250 Thick Fabric.
- As of version Beta v.1.8.3, there is no possible way to finalize the ATV unless by hacking.
- If you are lucky, you can get an ATV Transmission when raiding an NPC Survivor Base.